Especially if you have kiddos in the house, it’s important to have some healthy snack options ready to grab. These no-cook, 5-ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites are a great go-to for between-meal munching.
Get the recipe below, or follow along with Your Health host Erica Cardenas in the video. These bites are full of protein, fiber, and healthy fats to keep you full and loaded with energy throughout the day.
- 1 cup rolled oats or old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl
- Stir together to combine
- Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes (it makes it easier to roll)
- Roll into bite-sized balls
- Substitute your favorite nut butter for a more allergen-friendly option
- Don’t have flaxseed? Hemp or chia seeds will also work
- Swap out the raisins for dark chocolate chunks if you want a sweeter treat
You can store these in your fridge for up to a week, so they’re a great make-ahead snack for busy weekdays.