Absolutely perfect for any time of year, get this simple recipe for miso honey grilled sirloin steaks with a ginger chimichurri sauce.
Thanks go to Chef Nick Rabar of Avenue N American Kitchen for this delicious combination. Cue up the video to cook along with Chef Nick, or get the recipe below.
Click any of the linked sections to skip straight to it.
Miso Honey Paste Recipe
Miso Honey Paste Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Miso Paste
- 1/2 cup Dark Honey
- Capful of Rice Vinegar
- Enough water to form a paste
Ginger Chimichurri Recipe
Ginger Chimichurri Ingredients
- 3 Tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp minced shallot
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/8 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- cracked pepper to taste
Editor’s Note: This is a pretty chunky chimichurri. Nobody will judge you for putting this in a food processor before topping your steaks.
- Heat your grill to “high” (grill temp cheat sheet)
- Combine Miso, Honey, Rice Vinegar, and water. Whisk to form Miso Honey Paste
- Combine chimichurri ingredients and set aside
- Coat steaks thoroughly with Miso Honey Paste
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and grill to desired doneness (suggested cook times)
- Allow steaks to rest for 5 minutes
- Slice thinly and top with ginger chimichurri
Hungry for more? Check out our full offering of recipes here.