Dr. Wardius is a native of Pennsylvania where she practiced in her home town with one of her brothers. After visiting Virginia Beach for multiple years, she decided to relocate. She is passionate about dentistry and how it relates to her patient’s overall health and well being.
Dr. Wardius realizes that everyone has unique situations and expectations. She works hard to listen and build a rapport with her patients so that she partners with them to achieve their goals for oral health.
Some questions related to oral hygiene:
- What are some of the reasons why we don’t have a healthy mouth?
- 80% of Americans over the age of 35 have some form of gum disease, how can we prevent that?
- What is the connection between the bacteria in the mouth and our bodies?
- How can we identify bacteria in our mouth?
- What are the treatments to combat bacteria?
- What can you recommend to have a healthy hygiene?
For more information goes to: Dr. Patricia Wardius – Total Care Dentistry
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook: @WeAreLivingHealthyTV
DISCLAIMER: THE CONSULTATIONS OR INTERACTIONS OFFERED ARE NOT MEANT TO REPLACE A CONSULTATION WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN. THE CONSULTATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT STRUCTURED IN A WAY TO PROVIDE HEALTH COUNSELING / DIAGNOSING OF ANY KIND. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE LIVING HEALTHY IS NOT PROVIDING INFORMATION AS YOUR TREATING HEALTH COUNSELOR, PHYSICIAN, ATTORNEY, LEGAL COUNSEL, EMPLOYER, MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. We offer no guarantees or promise of results from event nor assume liability for any information provided.