The concept of self-love is a topic which has been brought up a lot more frequently as of late. But although it is frequently brought up, it is still often misunderstood.
Today, Dr. Fedrick welcomes Kamini Wood to Calm, Cool and Connected. She is the CEO of Live Joy Your Way, a coach and an international best-selling author. She is going to help break down self-love.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Kamini:
• Hear about Kamini’s background and her work in the field
• Learn how she defines self-love
• Find out some of the reasons why people may not engage in self-love
• Discover the differences between self-love and selfish
• Hear about the concept of self-compassion
• Learn about the link between core beliefs and self-love
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.