The brain is wired for pleasure-seeking activities, and for some people- this means shopping. Sometimes the spending can become an actual problem, and create huge issues in a person’s life.
Joining Dr. Fedrick for this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Shang Saavedra. She is a Personal Finance Blogger at Save My Cents.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Shung:
• Hear about her background
• Learn how the wiring of the brain influences purchase decisions
• Discover some of the most common triggers to spending
• Find out how Shang helps her clients work through financial issues
• Hear what “trigger, action, reward” means
• Learn some corrective actions to re-program your brain when it comes to rewarding yourself
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.