Self-awareness is defined as “conscious knowledge of one’s own character, feelings, motives, and desires.” This is integral in relationships, because being self-aware also helps you to understand how our words and actions can effect the other party.
Joining Dr. Fedrick for this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Nico Barraza. He is a professional coach and counselor, and he is going to help break down further why self-awareness is so integral in relationships.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Nico
• Hear about his background in the mental health field
• Learn how Nico defines self-awareness
• Discover how an increase in self-awareness breeds healthy relationships
• Find out how your self-awareness can effect those around you
• Hear how being aware of your triggers is a really important piece of self-awareness
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Connect with Dr. Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.