One of the most tragic aspects of divorce, is when children are involved. Often times, both parties are unable to provide quality co-parenting due to extreme emotions.
Joining Dr. Fedrick for this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Leslie Hope Holthoff. She is an author, and a divorce & co-parenting coach.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Leslie:
• Hear about Leslie’s work in the field
• Learn about Leslie’s background and personal history with divorce and co-parenting • Find out why she decided to become a divorce and co-parenting coach
• Discover some of the most frequent barriers to healthy co-parenting
• Learn the difference between “policing your co-parent” and being productive
• Hear advice from Leslie
• Find out why “respecting the other house” is so important
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Find more information about Leslie on her website: https://lesliehopecoaching.com Follow her on IG: www.instagram.com/lesliehopeholthoff
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.