Addiction is an incredibly common topic in the mental health field, but pornography addiction isn’t as readily discussed.
Statistics say that between 5-8% of adults struggle with this kind of addiction.
Joining us today to talk about pornography addiction is Joshua Shea, a pornography addiction expert and betrayal trauma coach.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s 1-on-1 with Joshua:
• Hear more about Josh’s background and how he got into the field
• Learn the correlation between mental health concerns, trauma, and pornography addictions
• Find out how Josh became aware that pornography was an addiction with which he was struggling
• Learn potential risk factors that can lead to a pornography addiction
• Find out more about age appropriate messaging which can help to prevent this kind of addiction
• Hear steps to think if you think you may have a problem
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.