The decision to lead a sober lifestyle is a very unique and subjective decision for each individual person. Some people may choose to be sober for their physical health, others may choose sobriety for their mental health, and some may do it for both.
There are so many benefits to abstaining from substance use, yet in our society it most certainly isn’t the easiest thing to do.
Joining Dr. Fedrick for this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is CJ Sparxx- a model, creator and podcast host. Together they’re going to break down sobriety while being an influencer.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with CJ:
• Hear about her background and life
• Learn how she decided to become sober
• Discover some of the struggles that come from being sober in the entertainment industry
• Find out how being sober has improved CJ’s life
• Hear some of CJ’s “tricks” for attending social functions when you are newly sober
• Learn the benefits of sobriety for her mental health
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Connect with Dr. Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.