Therapists see clients on a fairly frequent basis who are going through a breakup or a divorce. Lots of times, they need help or “coaching” through the process.
Joining Dr. Fedrick on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Cindy Stibbard. She is a Certified Divorce Coach and a Certified Divorce Specialist.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Liz’s chat with Cindy:
• Hear about Cindy’s background and her role in the mental health realm as a divorce coach
• Learn some of the most frequent issues that Cindy sees early on in the divorce process
• Find out some common influences on individuals who are considering divorce
• Discover advice from Cindy, for anyone considering divorce
• Hear how the process goes when Cindy sees a new client
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Find more information about Cindy on her website: www.divorceredefined.ca
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website: evolvecounselingaz.com
Connect with Dr. Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.