Sleep paralysis is defined as a feeling of being conscious, but unable to move. The episodes can vary in duration, but what remains consistent are the fear and anxiety associated with sleep paralysis.
Simran Parekh joins Dr. Fedrick on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected to dive into the frightening topic.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s one-on-one with Simran:
• Hear about Simran’s background in the mental health field
• Find out what sleep paralysis actually is
• Learn what a person experiences when sleep paralysis occurs
• Discover the different types of sleep paralysis
• Learn how long episodes of sleep paralysis usually last, and how often they occur
• Hear preventative measures that someone can take to avoid sleep paralysis episodes
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Follow Simran Parekh on IG:http://www.instagram.com/counselor_simran_parekh
Find more information on Simran: https://linktr.ee/simran_parekh96
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website: evolvecounselingaz.com
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.