Sound healing has been gaining a lot of traction lately. It is said to help with anxiety, depression, even high blood pressure!
But what is sound healing, and how does it help to fix our ailments? Samantha Harper is an Executive Coach and Sound Healer, and she joins Dr. Liz on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected to give us all of the information on Sound Healing.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Samantha:
• Hear about Samantha’s background in the mental health field
• Learn how Sam got into sound healing
• Discover the connection between EMDR and Sound Healing
• Find out how Sam describes Sound Healing
• Hear how a session of Sound Healing goes
• Discover the benefits of Sound Healing
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.