The holiday season is upon us and Christmas trees across the country are all in desperate need of ornamentation! Jane Monzures is joined by Helen Tietz from Creations with Flair to make some fun and easy-to-make DIY Ornaments!
What You’ll Need
- Clear glass ornament
- Floor Polish
- A sticker of your choice
- Fur strip
- Glue Gun
How to do it
1. Fill ornament with adhesive (floor polish works nicely) and swish is around so it fills the entire inside of the ornament
2. Pour out the liquid.
3. Fill ornament with glitter, swish it around until the entire interior of the ornament is coated with a fine layer of glitter.
4. Apply a sticker to the exterior of the ornament.
5. Apply glue to fur
6. Wrap the fur strip around the ornament
7. Apply bling to handle
8. Thread ribbon through the ornament hook and voila! A DIY Ornament that is sure to make Santa do a double take this Christmas.