Worry, stress, overwhelm, nervousness- we all experience these to some degree or another. There is a certain point though, when we call it anxiety. Anxiety is defined as a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.
Justine Carino is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, and she joins Dr. Fedrick on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected to give us the 411 on anxiety.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Justine:
• Hear more about Justine’s background in the field, and the work that she does
• Learn how Justine defines and diagnoses anxiety, and when it’s time to seek treatment
• Find out some of the most common causes of anxiety
• Hear how Justine treats her patients who have anxiety
• Learn what the “5 senses trick” is
• Find out some tips to calm your anxiety!
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.