Those hot days of the summer are gone, and the cooler weather is here. The average daily temperature in November is in the upper 60s to lower 70s, but it does cool down quite a bit at night. This makes for great weather for hiking and exploring the outdoor attractions located throughout the Vegas Valley.
If you’re looking to explore the outdoors without leaving the Strip or Downtown, we recommend checking out The Park outside of New York New York, the LINQ Promenade, the Downtown Container Park, Ferguson’s Downtown, and the Arts District.
Currently, the construction is in full swing for Formula 1 and will be done in time for the big event happening November 16-18, with the main event, the Las Vegas Grand Prix, taking place on Saturday, November 18th.
Visitors to Vegas will certainly be surprised with the evolution of the Las Vegas Strip that has undergone significant changes in preparation for this event.
Grandstands are being built, along with VIP box suites right in front of the iconic Bellagio Fountains and track lighting fixtures align the Strip. Behind Las Vegas Blvd, bridges for vehicles and pedestrians are also being built before the big event, since the roads along the Formula 1 race route will be closed to the public.
If you’re in Vegas for this event or are just here at the same time of this event, expect it to be extremely busy, along with several changes when it comes to accessing businesses on the Strip. After the event, expect to see the remaining structures, as these will certainly take some time to remove (if they’re removed).
In addition to the highly anticipated Formula 1, Las Vegas Grand Prix, November is a busy month in Las Vegas, due to the cooler temps, sporting events and the continued line up of musicians and entertainers performing here in the Entertainment Capital of the World. Thanksgiving also brings in the crowds and is great timing for those who want to see all of the holiday decorations, attractions and events that begin either just before or after Turkey Day.
Bellagio’s Conservatory will host their Enchantment: The Magic of Fall display through November 26th. Here’s what you can expect if you’re visiting here in November:
- SEMA Car Show, Las Vegas Convention Center (10/31-11/3) & SEMA FEST, Las Vegas Festival Grounds (11/3-4)
- Bravocon, Caesars Forum, (11/3-5)
- Lowrider Las Vegas Super Show Extravaganza, Mandalay Bay (11/4)
- The Las Vegas National Horse Show, South Point Casino, (11/13-19)
- Earth, Wind & Fire, The Palazzo Theater, (11/3)
- Katy Perry, Resorts World Las Vegas, (11/3-4)
- Usher, Dolby Live Park MGM (11/3-4, 11/7-8, 11/10-11, 11/22, 11/24-25, 11/29)
- Velvet Elvis, FREE CONCERT, Fremont Street Experience (11/5)
- Barry Manilow, Westgate, (11/9-10, 11/30)
- Kylie Minogue at Voltaire (Venetian) (11/4 & 11/10)
- Yachtley Crew, Palms, (11/11)
- 80’s Station FREE CONCERT, Fremont Street Experience (11/11)
- Keith Urban, Bakkt Theater, (11/1-4, 11/10-11, 11/17-18)
- Rod Stewert, Caesar’s Palace (11/15, 11/18)
- Rain, MGM Grand (11/25)
- Willie Barcena, Virgin Hotels Las Vegas (11/25)
- Cupcakke, Virgin Hotels Las Vegas (11/29)
- Miranda Lambert, Bakkt Theater, (11/30)
- Tim Allen, Mirage (11/3-4)
- Bill Maher, MGM Grand, (11/3-4)
- Tracy Morgan, Palms (11/9)
- Colin Quinn, Treasure Island (11/10)
- Daniel Tosh, Mirage (11/10-11)
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler, Resorts World Las Vegas (11/10)
- David Spade & Nikki Glaser, The Venetian, (11/16-17)
- Raiders vs Giants, Allegiant Stadium (11/5)
- Raiders vs Chiefs, Allegiant Stadium (11/26)
- Knights vs Jets, T-Mobile Arena (11/2)
- Knights vs Avalanche, T-Mobile Arena (11/4)
- Knights vs Kings, T-Mobile Arena (11/8)
- Knights vs Sharks, T-Mobile Arena (11/10)
- Knights vs Coyotes, T-Mobile Arena (11/25)
As always, change is the constant in Las Vegas, so be sure to stay up to date on any event, show or concert that you plan on attending and check their websites for policies on what you can bring into the different venues. Of course, new events are announced here daily, so be sure to tune into our weekly lives for the most current Vegas updates. We go live Wednesdays between noon and 1pm PST.
Whether you’re a Las Vegas Local, or just visiting the Ninth Island, be sure to get out and explore this beautiful state! For more information on each of these destinations, check out this video, or tune into Ninth Island Connection on YouTube or YurView (Channel 14) Wednesdays @ 9 PM