June is PRIDE Month, which is a time for the LGBTQ+ community to celebrate that love comes in all forms.
Joining us to talk about all things PRIDE is psychologist Dr. Greg Cason.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s talk with Dr. Greg:
• Hear Dr. Cason’s background and how he got into the field
• Learn the history of the PRIDE movement
• Find out why major corporations being involved in PRIDE is a double-edged sword
• Learn what rainbow washing is
• Hear a message from Dr. Cason to anyone struggling with coming out
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.