Alzheimer’s and Mental Health
Alzheimer’s Disease is the most common form of Dementia. It effects not only the person diagnosed with the disease, but their loved ones as well.
On this episode we are joined by Katie McDonough, LCSW and the Director of program & services for the Alzheimer’s Association.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Katie:
• Hear what exactly the Alzheimer’s Association does
• Find out how many people in the US are currently living with Alzheimer’s and Dementia
• Learn how Alzheimer’s effects a person’s every day life
• Find out if the patient or their caregiver are usually the first to notice symptoms
• Hear more about why anxiety and depression are often co-morbidities to an Alzheimer’s diagnoses
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.