(Being Part of the) Media and Mental Health
It’s becoming more and more prevalent that public figures are being open and honest when it comes to their mental health struggles. This is helping the subject of mental health to be a lot less “taboo” than it used to be.
J.D. Durkin, host of “None of the Above with J.D. Durkin” and anchor of Cheddar News, joins Dr. Fedrick on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected to open up about his mental health journey.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s one-on-one with J.D.:
• Hear what led J.D. to seek therapy
• Learn what challenges he came across when he decided to get help and find a therapist
• Find out what the benefits of therapy have been for the television host
• Hear how meditation has been helpful in J.D.’s journey
• Learn how always having to be “on” can take a toll on someone’s mental health
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.