The Truth About the Misuse of OTC Medications
It is no secret that parents have had the difficult task of steering teens away from illegal drug use for a very long time. But what about the dangers that lurk inside the walls of our home?
Our friends from Chesapeake Integrated Behavioral Healthcare join us for this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected to discuss the misuse of over the counter medications in teens.
Key Takeaways from this chat:
• Learn which over the counter medications are being abused the most frequently
• We discuss warning signs that your child might be abusing OTC medications
• Hear what parents can do to make their homes as safe as possible, pertaining to OTC medications
• Learn what “drug deactivation bags” are
• What steps parents can take if they learn their child is abusing over the counter medications
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Learn more about Chesapeake Integrated Behavioral Healthcare: https:// www.cityofchesapeake.net/government/Boards-Commissions/full-listing/integrated- behavioral-healthcare.htm
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.