The Treacherous Landscape of Online Dating
Bumble, Hinge, Tinder- to name a few. For those who have used online dating applications, we know how exhausting and mentally draining it can be. Covid has further complicated the dating scene, with quarantines and capacity limits!
Joining us for this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Erika Ettin, an online dating coach and the founder of A Little Nudge.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Erika:
• Hear Erika’s background, and how she got involved in online dating
• Learn how Erika makes small tweaks to help people who are online dating
• Find out why Erika thinks online dating can be so exhausting
• Hear how many dating apps it’s best to be on, at one time
• Learn what the “5 or 50” rule is
• Find out why meeting in person sooner rather than later, is ideal
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website https:// www.evolvecounselingaz.com/dr-elizabeth-fedrick.
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drelizabethfedrick/
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.