Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, or “DBT” for short, has been gaining a lot of popularity lately, but it is also not completely understood.
Joining Dr. Liz for this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Ema Grant. Ema is a Licensed Professional Counselor who specializes in DBT, and she helps lay it out for us during this episode.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Ema:
• Hear about Ema’s role in the mental health field
• Learn the definition of dialectical, and what DBT is
• Discover more about the skills of DBT
• Hear who can benefit the most from Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
• Learn what radical acceptance is
• Find out more about Ema’s online DBT skills group
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.