The 411 on Healthy Communication
Often in couples counseling, a concern that is expressed is problems with communication. Sometimes we need professional help to work through our communication issues.
Joining us for this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected- we have Amira- the communication expert!
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s 1-on-1 with Amira:
• Hear about Amira’s background
• Learn how communication skills are an integral part of every facet of our lives
• Find out how seeking to understand instead of seeking to be understood, is a key part of good communication.
• Hear how working on yourself can help your communication skills
• Learn Amira’s biggest tip to anyone who is trying to be a better communicator
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected. Follow Amira on Instagram: @the_communicationexpert
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website https:// www.evolvecounselingaz.com/dr-elizabeth-fedrick.
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drelizabethfedrick/
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.