The process of becoming sober is a very individual experience.
Rachel Hechtman is a mental health advocate and founder of “Sober in Central Park,” and she joins Dr. Fedrick on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected to share her experience with sobriety.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Rachel:
• Hear about Rachel’s story
• Learn about Rachel’s relationship with alcohol prior to getting sober
• Find out factors that lead to the unhealthy relationship with alcohol
• Discover Rachel’s pivotal moment that caused her to want to change
• Learn some of the tools she used to become and stay sober
• Find out how Rachel decided to start “Sober In Central Park”
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Follow Rachel on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/soberincentralpark
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website: evolvecounselingaz.com
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.