If college hoops are your thing, then March is your month and YurView is the place to be. Watch Eye On The Alamo for NCAA tournament news, previews, and predictions from ESPN recruiting experts.
Eye On The Alamo starts Monday, March 12th at 9:00 pm and keeps you up to date on all the madness leading up to the NCAA Championship Game. Eye On The Alamo is a 30-minute show wrapped around the NCAA Tournament and teams in the YurView markets that make it to the big dance. The show will showcase players on their journey through the tourney.
Eye On The Alamo is hosted by Kate Longworth and former Arizona State great Eddie House. Longworth has been a part of YurView’s GCU basketball coverage as a pre-game host and sideline reporter. House spent 11 seasons in the NBA and won a championship with the Boston Celtics in 2008. House serves as a color analyst for the Pac-12 Network and studio analyst for FS1, amongst others. The show features guest appearances by ESPN recruiting guru Adam Finkelstein, Atlantic 10 analyst Chris DiSano, and Rod Thompson from Oklahoma.
Eye On The Alamo airs 4 times a week, beginning Monday, March 12th with a breakdown of the brackets the day after selection Sunday. Coverage concludes on Monday, April 2nd with a preview of the NCAA Championship Game. Comprehensive digital content can be found on www.yurview.com.
For most YurView markets, Eye On The Alamo can be seen at the following times (check local listings for your region):
- Monday, March 12th, 19th, 26th at 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 13th, 20th, 27th at 7:30 pm, 10:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 14th, 21st, 28th – check local listings
- In Oklahoma (YUROK), Monday’s at 2:00 pm, Tuesday’s at 12:30 pm, 3:00 pm and Wednesday’s at 1:30 pm
Also, make sure you tune in for our Eye On The Alamo special NCAA Championship Game Preview show which airs at the times listed below:
- Sunday, April 1st at 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm, 10:30 pm
- Monday, April 2nd at 4:30 pm
- In Oklahoma (YUROK), April 1st at 6:00 pm, 7:00 pm, 11:00 pm and Monday, April 2nd at 4:30 pm