Getting fit as a family. Here’s some great tips that work from Kohl’s Fit experts. Find out easy ways to get your family on track. Kids need at least 60 minutes of exercise each day, but it doesn’t have to be done all at once.
- Break exercise or play up into smaller increments of time.
- Find something you and your kids like to do.
- Make it a family affair.
- Kids are watching, so model good behavior and avoid making negative comments.
- Explain to kids why it’s so important to be active.
- Most importantly, make exercise and play fun, interesting and family oriented.