Many people know first hand, the stressful toll that perfectionism can take on our lives.
On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected, Dr. Fedrick is joined by Cynthia Alvarez, LCSW, to address the issue of perfectionism head on.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s one-on-one with Cynthia:
• Learn- where does perfectionism come from?
• Hear whether perfectionism is a personality trait, or if it is developed due to outside sources
• Find out more about the difference between perfectionism and people pleasing
• Hear how perfectionism can lead to increased levels of stress and anxiety
• Learn tips for if you find yourself struggling with perfectionism
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Find out more about Cynthia: www.evolvecounselingaz.com
Connect with Cynthia on Instagram: @cynthiaalvareztherapy
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.