Chronic Illness Recovery
Living with a chronic illness has a profound effect on a person’s mental health. It can even effect a person’s loved ones!
On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected we are joined by Ben Ahrens- the co-founder and CEO of Re-Origin.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Ben:
• Hear about Ben’s story and history with chronic illness
• Learn why Ben feels anxiety, depression, etc are on the rise right now
• Find out what the work was that Ben did, to come out of his 3 year stint in bed
• Hear how “one deep breath” can change everything
• Learn the difference between psychological and neurological when it comes to chronic illness recovery
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Find more information about Ben’s company on their website: re-origin.com
Connect with Ben on IG: @reorigin_official
Follow Ben on FB: www.facebook.com/re-origin
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website https:// www.evolvecounselingaz.com/dr-elizabeth-fedrick.
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drelizabethfedrick/
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.