Personal Development with Rob Roberts II
Rob Roberts II is the founder of Never Stumble Consulting LLC and Muscle To Bone Fitness. He is also the creator of the “Change the Channel” and “Fear Dam” concepts. The inventor of the “Muscle to Bone Push-up” and the social media challenge called the “MS Pushup Challenge” (#Push Up 4ms), which has amazing participants in over 15 countries worldwide. He provides extraordinary people and highly respected organizations with the most unique and comprehensive personal development coaching in the world.
Key Takeaways from Alexis chat with Rob Roberts II:
- Advice from Rob: “Never Stumble Consulting understands that the most valuable asset that you have is you. Without investing in yourself, you cannot help anyone else”. What is emotional intelligence?
- What is changing your mindset?
- Why is perception, perspective and position important?
- How can you identify your emotions?
- Can you have us some tips on how we can change from negative to positive?
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook: @WeAreLivingHealthyTV
DISCLAIMER: THE CONSULTATIONS OR INTERACTIONS OFFERED ARE NOT MEANT TO REPLACE A CONSULTATION WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN. THE CONSULTATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT STRUCTURED IN A WAY TO PROVIDE HEALTH COUNSELING / DIAGNOSING OF ANY KIND. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE LIVING HEALTHY IS NOT PROVIDING INFORMATION AS YOUR TREATING HEALTH COUNSELOR, PHYSICIAN, ATTORNEY, LEGAL COUNSEL, EMPLOYER, MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. We offer no guarantees or promise of results from event nor assume liability for any information provided.