Parenting a Perfectionist
If you’ve listened to any self-help or mental health podcasts lately, chances are that you have heard the term perfectionist.
But something that is way less spoken about is how to parent a perfectionist. On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected, Hannah Schlueter joins Dr. Liz to speak on this topic!
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Hannah:
- Hear about Hannah’s background in the mental health field
- Learn what some common concerns are that lead parents to bring their children to counseling
- Find out if perfectionism and anxiety go hand-in-hand
- Discover the three types of perfectionists
- Hear about the potential “dangers” of perfectionist tendencies
- Learn techniques parents can use to reduce perfectionist tendencies
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.