Entering his 3rd year as head coach of the Bryant Bulldogs, Jared Grasso has offered nearly 500 scholarships.
How exactly does the coach of a mid-major playing in the Northeast Conference expect to land top talent and build his brand? Find out as host Adam Finkelstein takes a close look at this ‘out of the box’ approach to recruiting.
“All you need is to sign that one kid who can be a program game-changer” says Grasso. While trying to build his brand in Smithfield the native New Yorker feels right at home in the Ocean State, but isn’t afraid to shoot for the stars in the recruiting world as he stretches the entire country making scholarship offers.
Recent guests on The Upside include:
- West Virginia Coach Bob Huggins
- Grand Canyon Head Coach Bryce Drew
- Phil Armstrong, Tulsa 1921 Race Massacre Centennial Commission
- Jeff Capel and Steve Wojciechoski
- Counzo Martin
- Dr. Scott Brooks
- UCLA Head Coach Mick Cronin
- CBS Sports’ Jon Rothstein
- Texas Longhorn coach Shaka Smart
- Chris Herren
- ESPN’s Paul Biancardi
- Penn State coach Pat Chambers