Nature Therapy Methods
We are such a culture of “busy.” We have to find time for work, school, social obligations, errands, etc.
On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected- Sarah Ivens is here to help us slow down and embrace nature.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s 1-on-1 with Sarah:
- Hear about Sarah’s background and what prompted her to get into nature therapy in the first place
- Learn how nature therapy relates back to when we were children
- Find out what exactly forest therapy is
- Hear how to incorporate forest therapy into your every day life
- Learn some off the beaten path ideas, to help you get outside more often
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
For more information on Dr. Sarah Ivens, visit her website: https://strangersguide.com/contributors/sarah-ivens/
Connect with Dr. Ivens on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahlucyivens/?hl=en
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website https:// www.evolvecounselingaz.com/dr-elizabeth-fedrick.
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drelizabethfedrick/
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.