What if someone were to suggest that you submerge your body into cold water under 59 degrees? How about an ice bath? What if you could learn to control your body’s response?
Jerame Mudick, the owner of Re|Connect Mind Body is here to tell us exactly how this works, and the benefits this practice can have on your body.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s 1-on-1 with Jerame:
• Hear about Jerame’s background and how he got into natural healing
• Learn what cold water therapy is
• Find out the benefits of cold water therapy
• Learn how breath work is related to cold water therapy, and how breathing can help you handle the chill!
• Hear what the biggest barrier is for people the first time they try cold water therapy
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website https:// www.evolvecounselingaz.com/dr-elizabeth-fedrick.
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drelizabethfedrick/
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.