Arthur also provides his thoughts on potential sleepers that could make their way to the Final Four.
Listen to Arthur DeCesare’s’ podcast
More about Left Coast Sports & Upcoming Episodes
The Left Coast Sports with Jon Schaeffer weekly podcast focuses on sporting events, teams, and athletes throughout San Diego County and the Southern California area.
Whether it’s high school, college, amateur or professional sports, we’ve got all of your West Coast sports topics covered.
- SDSU’s Dave Velasquez Breaks Down Aztecs Basketball (1/21/21)
- Talking UCLA Bruins Basketball with Ben Bolch of the LA Times (1/28/21)
- UCI Anteater’s Russ Turner discuss their basketball dominance (2/04/21)
- USC Radio’s Jordon Moore Discuss the USC Basketball Pac-12 Title Hunt (2/11/21)
- Stats Expert Evan Miyakawa Predicts NCAA Odds for West Coast Teams (2/18/21)
- Analyst Eli Boettger Examines Title Race in Mountain West Conference (2/25/21)
- UCSB’s Ben Tucker Talks About the Amazing Gauchos’ Basketball Season (3/4/21)
- Idaho Press’ BJ Rains Breaks Down Mountain West Basketball Season (3/11/21)
Upcoming topics include (subject to change)
- Break down the NCAA Tournament field after Selection Sunday
- NCAA Tournament update
- Final Four preview
- National Championship Recap
- Olympics – A weekly countdown leading up to the 2021 Olympic Games in Tokyo featuring interviews with U.S. athletes preparing for the Summer Games.
- Prep/high school sports – The 2021 High School football season featuring interviews with high-profile student-athletes and head coaches