Learn more about the state of the league and about the handful of teams in the conference that are vying for a spot in the field of 68 this March.
Listen to Eli Boettger’s podcast
More about Left Coast Sports & Upcoming Episodes
The Left Coast Sports with Jon Schaeffer weekly podcast focuses on sporting events, teams, and athletes throughout San Diego County and the Southern California area.
Whether it’s high school, college, amateur or professional sports, we’ve got all of your West Coast sports topics covered.
- SDSU’s Dave Velasquez Breaks Down Aztecs Basketball (1/21/21)
- Talking UCLA Bruins Basketball with Ben Bolch of the LA Times (1/28/21)
- UCI Anteater’s Russ Turner discuss their basketball dominance (2/04/21)
- USC Radio’s Jordon Moore Discuss the USC Basketball Pac-12 Title Hunt (2/11/21)
- Stats Expert Evan Miyakawa Predicts NCAA Odds for West Coast Teams (2/18/21)
Upcoming topics include (subject to change):
- UC Santa Barbara assistant coach Ben Tucker. They’ve won 12 straight and will be vying for a Big West title.
- West Coast Conference breakdown (featuring “local” schools Pepperdine, LMU and even St. Mary’s in NoCal).
- USD/UCSD season updates
- San Diego State regular-season recap.
- NCAA Championship Week/Selection Sunday preview
- Break down the NCAA Tournament field after Selection Sunday
- NCAA Tournament update
- Final Four preview
- National Championship Recap
- Olympics – A weekly countdown leading up to the 2021 Olympic Games in Tokyo featuring interviews with U.S. athletes preparing for the Summer Games.
- Prep/high school sports – The 2021 High School football season featuring interviews with high-profile student-athletes and head coaches.