Communication in Relationships
Relationships are fascinating and complex. They can take us to our highest of highs, and also to our lowest of lows. Sometimes we need help to navigate the ups and downs of relationships!
With us for this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected- we have Abby Medcalf, PhD, “the Relationship Maven.”
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Abby:
• Hear about Abby’s background
• Learn what some of the biggest barriers to functioning relationships are
• Find out how Dr. Abby says to navigate life changes within the home
• Hear how “outside resources” can really help to alleviate stress within a relationship
• Learn why high standards and low expectations help to keep the peace
• Find out about Dr. Abby’s book!
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website https:// www.evolvecounselingaz.com/dr-elizabeth-fedrick.
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drelizabethfedrick/
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.