Getting Your Life Back After Trauma
Recovering from trauma requires time and the appropriate professional help for the individual patient. However, the utility of hope during recovery cannot be underestimated. And that is as true as ever as the ongoing pandemic exacerbates mental health issues.
Joining this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Eric Christiansen, award-winning Filmmaker and Hope Ambassador. He is here to share his own experience working through trauma and his message of hope for those on similar journeys.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Eric:
• Hear how Eric began his work as a “Hope Ambassador”
• Find out what “Hope Ambassador” means to Eric
• Learn about Eric’s films and their contribution to shedding light on trauma stories
• Hear how those dealing with trauma are having a particularly difficult time with the pandemic
• Learn where you can watch Eric’s hope-focused films and the kinds of trauma-stories on which they center
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website: evolvecounselingaz.com
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.