Break through all the NCAA Tournament madness by tuning in to Breaking Down the Madness on YurView. Premiering Monday, March 13th, we’ll be your personal guide through all four weeks of the most exciting and unpredictable sporting event of the year.
Breaking Down the Madness brings you the latest 2023 NCAA tournament updates, highlights, stats, interviews, and predictions for all the games. The weekly 30-minute show is dedicated to providing tournament coverage from Selection Sunday to the championship game in Houston on Monday, April 3rd.
We’ve assembled a panel of experts to provide analysis from around the country – with special in-depth coverage of regional teams, including Arizona, Virginia, Creighton, Kansas, San Diego State, Providence, and more.
Host Victor Howell is joined by college basketball insider Adam Finkelstein and regional analysts Rod Thompson and Jon Schaeffer.
Join us every week beginning Monday, March 13th, as we break it all down for you during the 2023 NCAA basketball tournament. Check out the complete show schedule below.
How to Watch
- To find the YurView channel in your area, check local listings or the YurView Channel Lineup. New shows debut every week up to the championship game.
- Cox Contour customers can also watch the show on their mobile devices using the Cox Contour App. Download the Cox Contour app on Apple and Android.
🏀 Breaking Down the Madness Weekly TV Schedule 🏀
(Times subject to change – check local listings for airtimes in your region.)
Breaking Down the Brackets/Opening Rounds – How does your bracket stack up? Week one brings you the opening-round matchups for all four regions. Which teams have the advantage and the most likely upset specials? A panel of basketball analysts takes you around the country for an in-depth look at the teams in each region.
- Monday, Mar. 13 @ 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, Mar. 14 @ 7pm & 9:30 pm
- Wednesday, Mar. 15 @ 7:30 pm
Sweet 16/Elite 8 – It’s down to the round of sixteen. A look back at the opening rounds with analysis and highlights, top players, stats, and the biggest upsets so far in the tournament. Then we move to the Sweet 16 and Elite Eight rounds. Which teams have the momentum to punch their ticket to the Final Four?
- Monday, Mar. 20 @ 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, Mar. 21 @ 7 pm & 9:30 pm
- Wednesday, Mar. 22 @ 7:30 pm
The Final Four – A look back at the rounds of sixteen and eight. We’ll break down the remaining four teams and discuss which two have what it takes to make it to the championship game.
- Monday, Mar. 27 @ 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, Mar. 28 @ 7 pm & 9:30 pm
- Wednesday, Mar. 29 @ 7:30 pm
Championship Preview – Complete coverage and analysis of Monday night’s national championship game in Houston. We’ll look at the journey for both teams and who we think will be crowned this year’s NCAA National Champion.
- Sunday, Apr. 2 @ 7 pm, 8 pm & 10:30 pm
- Monday, Apr. 3 @ 4:30 pm