Erectile Dysfunction and Mental Health
with Andrew Reinhart from Bridgeside Medical Clinic
Although Erectile Dysfunction is a physical ailment, it can have severe mental health repercussions. It can effect a man’s confidence, self esteem, happiness and overall well- being.
Today we are joined by Andrew Reinhart. He works at Bridgeside Medical Clinic, where men can go to help solve this issue.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Andrew:
• Hear about Andrew’s background in the field
• Learn exactly what erectile dysfunction is, and what can cause it
• Find out what the “ED ripple effect” is
• Hear how Bridgeside Medical Clinic works to lessen the stigma attached to ED
• Learn how Bridgeside Medical Clinic treats erectile dysfunction
• Find out all the information about the special that Bridgeside Medical Clinic is running right now
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Find out more information on Bridgeside Medical Clinic’s website:
Call Bridgeside Medical Clinic: 757-309-5555
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website: evolvecounselingaz.com
Connect with Dr. Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.