The Enneagram and Relationships
People are all so unique, that when they come together to form a relationship- it can spell disaster!
Enter Dave Glaser- a relationship coach, and host of “The Challenger Podcast.” He joins Dr. Liz on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected to talk about the enneagram and how it relates to relationships.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Dave:
• Learn what exactly the enneagram is
• Hear how the enneagram can help us understand our partners in relationships
• Find out the benefits of using the enneagram
• Hear what type Dave is, and how he uses that knowledge in his every day life
• Learn if there are enneagram numbers who generally go together, or generally clash
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Find out more about Dave on his IG: @thechallengerpodcast
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.