In our culture of “busy,” it’s not surprising that it’s almost a badge of honor to be so busy that you’re stressed out constantly!
Joining Dr. Liz today is Krystal Jackson, a Licensed Professional Counselor. She is going to walk us through “ease,” and how to incorporate it into our lives.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s talk with Krystal:
• Hear about Krystal’s background
• Learn how Krystal describes “ease” in work and in life
• Find out how Krystal goes about working with her clients
• Discover some of the barriers that people face when they try to attain ease, yet still feel productive
• Hear how making space for time to relax each day is incredibly beneficial
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
For more information on Krystal: https://www.simplybeingcounseling.com/meet-krystal Follow Krystal on Instagram: @iamkrystalcj
Connect with Krystal on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simplybeingcounseling
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.