All of our life experiences contribute to a belief system- and this belief system is the lens through which we see the world. We all see the world through different lenses, which we develop since the very beginning of our lives.
Key Takeaways from Liz:
• Find out how core beliefs develop
• Hear how events throughout every day feed into our core beliefs
• Learn why some events that don’t fit our core beliefs, don’t “stick around” for very long
• Find out what “evidence to the contrary” is
• Learn what an evidence log is, and how to keep one
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website https:// www.evolvecounselingaz.com/dr-elizabeth-fedrick.
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drelizabethfedrick/
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.