What You’ll Need
- Primed resin faux cow skull (available on Etsy)
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue
- Sponge brushes
- Small paint brush
- White & dark brown paint
- Brown stain
- Decorations such as feathers, jewels, succulents, moss, etc.
How to do it
1. Use a sponge brush to add white base paint to the skull. Make sure you don’t miss the nostrils and eye sockets!
2. Next, paint the horns dark brown and let all of the paint dry a little.
3. Put blotches of brown stain on the skull and spread with a paper towel before it dries, giving it a more realistic look.
4. Place any decorations your heart desires on the skull with a hot glue gun. And add more decorations around the skull where you display it.
Voila! Your faux skull inspired by the desert landscape!