Las Vegas Aviators baseball returns to YurView for the 2023 season. Tune in for ten exciting home games, beginning with the season opener on April 4th vs. the Oklahoma City Dodgers. All games will be broadcast live from the Las Vegas Ballpark on YurView Las Vegas (Cox channel 14) – start time is 7:05 pm PDT.
Excluding opening night on April 4th, the Aviators will promote their Hispanic alternate logo and wear Reyes de Plata hats and uniforms for the nine remaining games as part of Minor League Baseball’s Copa de la Diversión® campaign.
New year. New threads 🔥
The Las Vegas Aviators will debut their new on-field jerseys for the 2023 season on March 31 at Reno.
These new looks feature color-blocked numbers, piping, and our 40th Anniversary logo patch! pic.twitter.com/UYzsniFbHL
— Las Vegas Aviators (@AviatorsLV) March 30, 2023
“We are excited that YurView will return for a fourth season televising Aviators baseball to the Southern Nevada market,” Aviators President/COO Don Logan said. “This provides a great opportunity for our loyal fans to see selected home games from Las Vegas Ballpark, one of the premier venues in professional baseball. It also showcases the outstanding caliber of talent in the Pacific Coast League. Cox has been a long-time sponsor and partner of ours and we thank them for their continued support!”
Las Vegas Aviators Broadcast Schedule on YurView LV (Cox Channel 14)
* Start time for all games is 7:05 pm PDT
- Tuesday, April 4 vs. Oklahoma City Dodgers (L.A. Dodgers)
- Tuesday, April 11 vs. Salt Lake Bees (L.A. Angels)
- Tuesday, April 25 vs. Tacoma Rainiers (Seattle Mariners)
- Tuesday, May 9 vs. Albuquerque Isotopes (Colorado Rockies)
- Tuesday, May 30 vs. El Paso Chihuahuas (S.D. Padres)
- Tuesday, June 13 vs. Reno Aces (AZ Diamondbacks)
- Tuesday, July 25 vs. Sugar Land Space Cowboys (Houston Astros)
- Tuesday, August 8 vs. Sacramento River Cats (S.F. Giants)
- Tuesday, August 29 vs. Salt Lake Bees (L.A. Angels)
- Tuesday, September 19 vs. Reno Aces (AZ Diamondbacks)
More about the Las Vegas Aviators
The Aviators are in their 40th Anniversary season in the Silver State and have the proud distinction of being Nevada’s longest-enduring professional sports franchise. They are in their third season as the Triple-A affiliate of the Oakland Athletics.
Russ Langer and Matt Neverett will call the action for the aviators on YurView. Langer, the 11-time Nevada Sportscaster of the Year by the National Sports Media Association (NSMA), is in his 23rd season behind the microphone calling Aviators baseball. Neverett is in the broadcast booth for his third season.
In 2022, Las Vegas led the Pacific Coast League in home attendance with a total of 518,221 for an average of 6,910. It marked the second-highest attendance total for a single season in franchise history.
The Aviators received the 2021 Baseball America Triple-A Freitas Award, given to the organization of the year at each level of the Minor Leagues.